________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________

PS3 screwing up! Please help!?

Ok so i have been having some problems playing my ps3. I'm a heavy mw3 player and i play gta sometimes aswell. but lately during playing mw3 online it either comes up with disc read error then 2 minutes later freezes so i have to turn the ps3 off. Or it just freezes first so i have to turn the ps3 off. This happens after about 5-10 mins gameplay. it is really frustrating so i called up playstation support they told me to back it up full format it and restore it but it stopped restoring at 59% not because the ps3 froze because i could still press the ps button and still have it function. I really want to just oplay some mw3 with my clan and get to actually play some of the new game types and map packs i just downloaded. i dont really have much money to spend. Someone please help me.


Get Info on How to Fix your PS3 Now!


Answer:

Well the Playstation consoles have been known for their infamous DRE (Disc Read Error) issue since the PS1 and it has happened to the PS2 and PS3 and Sony has never acknowledged that there's an issue with their consoles.

I've owned a PS1, PS2 and PS3 and every one of my consoles suffered from: Overheating, Freezing, Skipping, and DRE !

Usually when DRE occurs it means your dvd drive/laser lens is failing and may need replacing


Get Info on How to Fix your PS3 Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment